Tuesday, November 01, 2005

Good friends, good times

This has been a fairly good week. I'm loving this blogging thing, even got Mr. New York City - Dan himself - on here. Woo Hoo! Where the fuck are the rest of you?? Cami? Ben? Julie? Come on, join the ranting and raving of your fellow Decatur-ites. It's theraputic, really.

Went to a comic book Halloween party with my friend, Todd. Talk about interesting! I was breifly schooled on the realm of the comic book/RPG/sci-fi world. What a great group of people and highly intelligent I might add. (what the hell was I doing there??) I went as a cowgirl and my 6'4" date was dashingly handsome. If I can figure out how to upload pics.... um, on second thought, look who you're talking to. You'll have to take my word for it, we were CUTE!

I just want to say thanks to all of you for your comments and such. I LOVE hearing from you, even if it is just a little blurb. I'm still trying to figure out how we subscribe to each others blogs and if there is a notification message, etc. If you have the answer - let me know! Like I said, I'm the least computer savvy girl you'll meet.

Your can also check me out at: www.Myspace.com/lynnaecat and e-mail me at: Lynnaeleo@aol.com. Myspace is a free site also, I've met a ton of great friends and locals that way. Plus I have PHOTOS there - check them out!! Love ya!

No comments: