Saturday, November 12, 2005

Come on!

What's with you guys?? You are not blogging like I've instructed! Hello??

It's easy, it really is. Even if it's just a few sentences - that's okay. At least I have something uplifting to read. You all make me smile. To know that we have so much history between us is, well, warm and fuzzy. :)

This is going to be one RANDOM blog, I'll tell you that right now. No rhyme or reason to it, just me rambling on and on.... Where to start?.....

Cami - How in the heck do you NOT find Keith Urban hot? Like Jen said, the Austrailian alone for one and the shaggy/rock star hair with the arm cuff?? Yowza! Okay, so he sings country. Yeah, that's a minus. But Yum!

And Jen - The "being Aussie or drinking alcohol" comment was frickin' helarious!! Leave it to you... typical Jen fashion. I love ya for that, girlie. Happy Anniversary, btw, how was it? And how did Danny see pics of you and the girls?? I wanna see!!!!

And is it just me, or is anyone else SO FREAKING SICK of the Shane Co./ E.E. Robbins/Jared Jewelers radio commercials?!? Oh my gawd, I'm about to go postal if I hear one more commercial about engagement rings. Gag me.

Thanks, I needed to vent. In other news, my week has been fairly easygoing. I did get to have coffee with my "friend" on Wednesday, which was short but great. :) Cole has had a "green card" every day at pre-school this week!! Yay! (they get a rating of red, yellow or green - depending on how their day went) He seems less bossy and confrontational over the past week and a half. I say it's because he hasn't seen his dad, but that's just my opinion. He's a great kid, he really is. Very sensitive and emotional (gee, I wonder where he gets that from??). He'll be playing - trucks, of course - and just say, "Mommy, I yuv you". Him not being able to say his "L's" is still one of the cutest dang things!

What else?....... Oh, I'm looking into changing jobs. I *heart* Tully's, don't get me wrong, but I don't feel "useful". (I make a damn fine cup of joe, so don't even start with me!) Maybe it's too much Oprah last season, maybe it's all of the Tsunamis and Hurricanes, but I just feel like I'm here for a higher purpose. I need to find my "calling". Even if it is to read to children or possibly teach kids English in a third world country. Who knows, it could happen. My friends Ros and Cassie (lesbian couple) are going thru foster care/adoption classes and that really sparked an interest too. Anything having to do with children's causes. So please keep your eyes and ears open for me. Much appreciated.

Money has never been a motivator for me. I didn't grow up with money, it's just not me. As long as my bills are paid and I have a little left over, I'm OK. Yeah, I like nice things and enjoy the occasional trip to the mall (usually Old Navy) I'm not a fashion monger by any means. That's why I haven't went to work with my friends at DaVita. They all work with computers and make pretty decent money, but are bored out of their skulls or stressed out. No thanks. Money can't solve everything. To quote the Beatles, "I don't care too much for money. Money can't buy me love". (PS: do any of you remember that was also an 80's movie with Patrick Dempsey?? The now HOT doctor from Gray's Anatomy) Little bit of trivia.

Love you - but KEEP WRITING!!

3 comments:

Jen said...

Silly wabbit! Trix are for kids! Yes, I did have pics, I have to put them back. I had a malfunction! Go figure! Thanks for the random acts of blogginess. Yes our anniversary was fun, we went to the Melting Pot in TTOWN! GRubbin! I will think of some fun blogschnog tomorrow when I am at work!

cami said...

Oh my gosh-Jen said GRUBBIN! I remember that word! I am going to steal it, Jen-GRUBBIN needs to come to Mississippi.

I dunno-my Mom thinks Keith Urban is hot,too. He just doesn't "do" it for me, you know?

And right now, I am having the "I wants" so it was good to read your post about the truly important things.

How do I put photos up on this thing anyway? I tried linking my blog to yours, but no luck. I swear I did it right. Where do I look for directions? (Not that I'll actually read them of course!)

Mari said...

Hey Lynnae,
My husband Aaron came *this close* to working at DaVita too. But since we live in Poulsbo, it would've been hell crossing the bridge everyday.

I'll have to play around with the link and figure out how to put your blog on mine.

Marisol