Sunday, November 23, 2008

~ Rosalie Kay ~

I am so proud to introduce
~ Rosalie Kay ~
Born November 22 at 5:13 AM


just look at that tiny hand holding on to Mom's finger!


tiny feets



and lots and lots of hair! just like her parents



Proud Mom Danelle and little Rosalie

My dear friend Danelle and her boyfriend Jamie have finally welcomed their darling little girl into the world! (or should I say Danelle 'evicted' her?? hehe!)

Labor & delivery went fine - although a little long - and Mom & baby are recovering nicely. Danelle was even up and moving around when we stopped to see her! (I was so clueless after I had Cole, jeez!)

I ran into proud Papa in the hall on the way out and he was just oozing inner light! I have never seen a more proud Dad!

Congrats to the three of you!!

(Jenna & I will be by very soon to kidnap your darling and send you two out for some "me" time)






No comments: