Thursday, July 02, 2009

Anna's 8th Grade Graduation

Anna graduated 8th grade this June and will be moving on to HIGH SCHOOL next year!!! AAAARRRRGGGGHHHHH!!!!!

Wow!!

They had a beautiful (and long) ceremony for the 8th graders 'moving on'.... Lots of awards, recognitions and speeches. She was beautiful, elegant & poised as always!

The photos I got aren't great, my camera just wasn't cooperating. Maybe it was user error. Ha! There I was with my sleek, slim little Canon Elph (which takes awesome photos by the way!) and Anna's step dad walks by with his mile-long camera lens..... ho-hum. (Maybe I'll get him to burn them to a disc and I can post more!)

........ (High School?!?...... sigh.......) .........
Anna in the beautiful dress that Dad bought her! Awww.....

The gym for Anna's graduation


Anna playing the exit music on her viola for her class


Anna in her graduation dress
(note the plastic turquoise earrings - they're back from the 80's!!)

No comments: