Wednesday, February 04, 2009

Whoa!

Well.... where has the time gone? I had great intentions of blogging on a regular basis with my, ahem, "newly acquired free time".... but I just haven't been into it.

I take Cole to school everyday and then pick him up at 3:30...... I've gotten the decorating bug (once again), but with limited funds, that doesn't get me too far..... I've organized a little and I ventured more into ebay....... SELLING on ebay! It's been so much fun - taking the photos, listing the item and watching people bid..... over MY stuff! It's nothing fancy or turning into a real salary, but it'll be extra spending money for the Bahamas in April. Score!!

I guess the first venture of my time off has been the super find of the Bunkbeds for Cole (and now Anna's) room. Thanks Craigslist! I felt so awful for her sleeping on our couch every weekend..... Cole gets up the earliest on the weekends and to keep him from waking us up, he knows that he can turn on cartoons in the living room..... which is where the couch is..... where Anna sleeps.

No longer! Now he can get up, shut the door and let her sleep till her hearts content! I remember being 14 and it never shocked myself or my parents if I slept till noon (as long as I didn't have something to do)

So that's it for now.... I promised myself that I would take time at least 3 times a week (if not more!) to blog about what we've been up to..... just simple, little things..... I already have ideas for future blogs, so stay tuned!




1 comment:

TD said...

God bless Craigslist...

You can find ANYTHING on there (says the guy who met his fiancee through a band audition listing). :)