Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Going to the chapel


On our drive up to Mt Rainier I saw beautiful sites & majestic peaks. It was a clear, cold, sunny day and that fresh mountain air was so refreshing.

Shawn & I headed up the trail first, on the way to see the waterfall a half mile up the path. We could see the Lodge and the construction. The wildflowers on the hillside getting ready for the long winter ahead.

We stopped at this rock, I assumed to wait for the rest of the gang. But Shawn had another motive in mind.....


He proposed! :)


"Proposal Rock"

He asked me to be his wife.

And I agreed.



Spring 2008 wedding in Vegas, you're all invited, details to follow!

7 comments:

TD said...

I sent you an email already, but what the heck - CONGRATS! :)

I'm really happy for you, darlin'. Take care of each other.

TD

Tracey said...

Ok, I just tried to post a comment and there was an error, so let me try again....

Holy Crap!! Congratulations! Your ring is GORGEOUS!!! I am so happy for you, you deserve all the happiness.

Tracey

Anonymous said...

Hey--HEEEYYY Baby, I want to Know-ooow- Will you be my girl--Forever!!! LOVE YOU!!!! Soooo happy for ALL of you.....Auntie "Potato Salad"!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! When you said BIG news in your email, I thought it might be a BIG announcement, I am thrilled for all of you that it was. Gorgeous ring!!
Hugs

Lynnae said...

Thank you to everyone!!

~Lynnae

cami said...

Yahooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is *huge*! Congratulations, I am so happy for you two!

Cami

go_go yubari said...

Very cool! CONGRATS to you all :-)

Hugs
Lisa