Thursday, October 29, 2009

Funny Bus Stories

I'm not a bus rider. I'm lucky enough to be able to ride into work with my friend Shannon.


But my sister-in-law, on the other hand, gets to tell me funny stories. Chantale commutes from West Seattle to her law firm in Downtown Seattle. We were emailing today and I asked how things were going.


This was her response:




"I had quite an experience yesterday on the bus…I hate the bus.


Okay, so I get up early to get to work early…I have my ipod on at the bus stop but I can tell that the other people are slowly moving and looking away, shifting their feet away from this short little homeless looking man (not sure he was homeless or just messy/creepy)…soooo, I casually turn off my pod to see if I can hear anything and he is making his moaning/zombie/crying noise. I turn up the volume and pretend I did not hear it.


I get on the bus and get a seat about mid way back but before the accordion part (thank goodness). The zombie guy goes to the back. About 3 mins later about 15 people fly from the back of the bus and the first one says something to the bus driver and they all continue to stand in the aisle. I am innocently listening to Neil Diamond (or maybe it was Nirvana) when it hit me. The. Smell. Was. Ungodly. Me, being me had to look to see what was going on. The back of the bus is empty except for the little zombie guy…he had barfed.


And you?"


....... 'Nuff said.

No comments: