Sunday, October 26, 2008

"THE EVENT" : Our Wedding & Family

Gathering at my parents house for dinner with the Anderson's & Wilson's


Here's catching you up on the weeks events:

Shawn's parents, brothers, sister-in-law, Grandma & Aunt and Uncle arrived in Tacoma on the Wednesday before the wedding. The bulk of his family traveled all the way from *Northern* Michigan and his Aunt Susie & Uncle Derek drove all the way down from Northern, northern Canada - Ft. McMurry to be exact. Look it up, it's close to Santa Claus!


From there it was a jam-packed week: food prep for the wedding, a concert for Anna playing the viola, sight-seeing, mani's & pedi's, dinner with family and then Bugsy.

My dear little Bugsy (who is all of 5 pounds soaking wet) was apparently attacked by a racoon, squirrel or another cat. (she's quite fiesty, I must say, and can usually hold her own very well). She developed an abcsess on her back and had to have surgery - pretty major surgery. Thursday before the wedding. As an animal lover - and 2 days before my wedding - I made the choice that was right for me. This is what we were dealing with:

The (dreaded) CONE!



"Franken-kitty"




The wedding, ceremony, reception, etc., etc., went off without a hitch and I am very proud to announce:






Shawn & Lynnae Wilson

October 11, 2008






Gorgerous & delicious cake courtesey of my
awesome sis-in-law, Chantale


The Wilson's: Shawn, Lynnae, Anna & Cole


Shawn & I with our parents


And then we took Shawn's family to a Seahawks game!...........
Unfortunately it was the Green Bay game and we got slaughtered. But it was still a great day and I think they all had a fantastic time!
Grandma, Aunt Susie & Uncle Derek showing their Canadian pride


The beautiful Seattle skyline



Shawn's parents, Dan & Linda, having a GREAT time!



The Packers still won without Brett Favre - ugh!

2 comments:

Tracey said...

YEA, Congrats, Wonderful etc,etc.
I am so happy for you and Shawn.

Your poor kitty. She could come and hang out with Aggie and they could wear their lamp shades together : )

Lynnae said...

Thank you!!

That's so funny!! How is Aggie doing and what happened?