Sunday, October 26, 2008

My sister Kathy, Emily & Sawyer

My sister Kathy, her partner Emily & their son Sawyer flew out from Minneapolis to join us for the wedding. With good planning (?) it turns out that they were here the whole week after the wedding, which gave us time to catch up with both families. Whew!
(I got a severe head cold Monday after the wedding, hence the lateness of these posts. Between the cold, having my sister still in town and then taking a week off of DOING NOTHING..... now I'm back in business!)
I wish she was closer. I wish THEY were closer. To all of us. Minnesota seems so far after they leave. Ugh. And to think that Kathy & Sawyer were just out here in April?? Sawyer was still crawling! Now he's a walking, jabbering machine! Oh, it's harder and harder every time they leave..... Thank goodness for modern technology - email, cell, video, etc.
(I've always had a strange feeling/connection to Wisconsin - who knows, maybe we'll end up there someday! It would be a little closer at least!)
I MISS YOU GUYS ALREADY !!!!!!!!
The whole fam at Napoli

(sorry sis!) Kathy, Emily & Sawyer helping prep for the wedding


LOVE this one!


Sawyers first rave & glow stick



Sawyer & Grammy


Cole reading to Sawyer


Such a good cousin!


Pizza, bread & beers at Napoli


The Kids: my bro Sean, me & my sis Kathy



Cole kept Sawyer busy while we ate


Woo! Too much pizza??


Awwww...... They had matching Chuck Taylors!
(same - same!)

No comments: