Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Pumpkin Patch


The Boys

What a gorgeous day we had at the local pumpkin farm this past weekend! It was sunny and blue and even a little warm.

I love Fall. It's my favorite time of year, so much so that I sometimes end up wishing summer away too soon. What's not to love: the boots, the sweaters, the trees and all of their beautiful colors. The crispness in the air. "Momma, you can smell winter!", Cole says, excitedly. I know!


Cole & his friend, Brandon

These two have become like two peas in a pod - 'brothers', you could call them. With a love/hate relationship to go along with it. But the fun they have together is helarious to watch. I can see them turning into Soup & Me (if you've read the books) when they're just a bit older. What one doesn't think of, the other one will. Scary.



Cole, Anna & their projects...


Anna's



Cole & mom's



And onto my *favorite* part - roasted pumpkin seeds. Yum!!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh, there is nothing better than a trip to the pumpkin patch. It is one of the things that makes Fall the best time of the year. Enjoy those seeds and Happy Autumn!!!

Tracey said...

I can't wait for my girls to have best friends, it must be enjoyable to watch the interaction.

MMmmmmm, I love me some roasted pumpkin seeds too!!