Friday, July 06, 2007

The bungalow will soon have THREE occupants



Yay!

More good news..... Great news..... FANTASTIC news!!

Shawn will be moving in this month!!

He had some minor drama go down at his place and decided it was time to leave. He talked about staying with a friend (closer to work) for awhile before we made the big move in together. But we got to talking one night and decided we could save a helluva lot more money this way. (plus, we would get to see each other more often :)

For those of you who have seen my "bungalow", the cute term I like to use for 'super-small', you know that it's only about 900 square feet - max! And full of 10 years of stuff. Ken and I moved into this place 2 months before we got married, so it's collected its share of memorabelia and I have been purging like crazy!! I'm a self-admitted pack-rat, but you'd be proud at the stuff I've let go...... too many memories.

I'm super excited for this new step in our lives. And with his schedule being more 'normal' it's a double YAY!! Let's just hope we can all survive in the small quarters - thank God it's SUMMERTIME!!


PS: Yay!!

1 comment:

TD said...

Good news, L! Congrats on this new step for you guys! :) :)