Friday, December 29, 2006

A Year Ago Today


*
A year ago today I met someone who would change my life dramatically.
Someone who made me think,
made me feel
and made me have hope again.

(*gave* me hope again, afterall, I am a Leo. I am woman, hear me roar!)

Shawn. He's strong and silent..
Caring and bold..
Articulate and funny, in a slightly dry sense..

He gets me.. or at least he's pretending and learning..
He holds me tight because he loves to..
He lets me cry even when I don't want to..
He's shown me how fun and enjoyable life can be if you just let it..

I'm indebted in so many ways..
I didn't think he was "my type" and look what happened..
Many more years to come..
Many, many more..
Love.

2 comments:

cami said...

BUG!!! I have been woefully absent from your life, and I am sorry.
I don't seem to have your email address anymore-? Has it changed? I started blogging again, but just pictures and bland non-political-or-in-anyway-offensive stuff about the kids, etc. I am so sorry about your Granpa! Email me, okay?

Cami

Anonymous said...

Nay,
So tell us the story of how you guys met. I have not heard! Loved your sentiments about Grandpa. He was a cowboy wasn't he. He always smelled like avon aftershave too. Love ya bunches -Cuzin Cindy