Monday, October 17, 2005

It's GOT to be the moon

Second blog, I'm on a roll! It's starting to become Halloween overload. I spent most of the weekend working on my costume. The first one I've made since Cami and I went to Jens moms Halloween party. What were we, like 19?? How many times did they find me passed out in the corner and tried to shove Nats "udders" in my mouth for a photo? (Yeah, thanks guys..)

This years costume turned out fabulous, if I do say so myself. Cole and I ventured to Target for his costume and I forget how a 4 year olds mind changes every 5 minutes. Argh. "I want to be Thomas the Train", "I want to be Scooby-Doo", "I want to be Spider-Man"...... The list goes on and on. We settled on the Firemans costume with the black coat. (He was also a Fireman at age 2, this is an ongoing theme in his life.) Of course there was a try on session as soon as we got home.

The Full Moon is taking its toll on me this month... I feel exceptionally loony this past week. I hate being a girl sometimes. It's all the cliches, the wondering, the over-analyzing, you know..... the "why me?"'s. Maybe I'll come back as a man in my next life and I can pee wherever I want to. It's a start.

I love you all!! Thanks for checking me out and blogging with me! Keep in touch.

1 comment:

cami said...

What were we for Halloween that year? Why don't I even remember that party a little bit? Was I that drunk? Wait-maye I don't want to know...

Jackie is having an adult Halloween party and I am super jealous. I've always wanted to have one. I've always wanted to go to one. You are going to one, and I'm super jealous, too.

Rowan is being a Dalmatian for Halloween this year, and Gryphon is a grumpy Dorothy. See, she wanted to be Sirius Black, from the Harry Potter books, but I just couldn't find a dog costume that wasn't "cute". She wants scary, not cute. So she's a very cute Dorothy, instead, pouting and all.

I am being a Stay At Home Mom. Its a hilarious costume-out of date jeans, stretch marks, frazzled hair, no make up.