Monday, August 11, 2008

My Brother's 40th Birthday!!

HAPPY 40TH BIRTHDAY, SEAN !!
Chantale threw a fantastic party for my brothers 40th! Old friends, family and even a live singer with a beautiful voice. (sad, I didn't get a photo or her name...)
My brother is the laid-back type, likes to people watch and would rather be on the sidelines than the center of attention. But you only turn 40 once, right? He did a great job mingling and talking with all the guests.
Their lovely friends at Napoli, a family owned business - Otto, Maria and their mom, opened up the place just for Sean's party and it was perfect!
(Sorry it took so long to post!)
Chantale *hand made* this cake for Sean!
Amazing - what a beautiful job!!

Sean, Derek & Cole hanging out at Napoli
(we're allowed to be in the Kitchen - we know the family ;)


Shawn cornered by my Aunt Sharon & Mom -hehe!
(wedding talk??)


Sean & Chantale

I don't think he liked all the attention so much, but he sucked it up!
Again - isn't the cake gorgeous?!?


My brother - mingling


Grumpy & Cole


SHOTS!! - ruh-roh......

No comments: