Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Cole's first loose tooth!


Hanging by a thread......




The new cheesy-grin!!



Ok, so it's been "really wiggly" for awhile now - those bottom two front teeth, mainly the left one.


I picked him up from school yesterday and noticed it instantly. He said, "Mama, look what I did!" (with the small little tooth hanging by a thread) "I was pushing on it with my tongue and I heard a crack!!" (I still remember that feeling like it was yesterday)

We get home and I get the camera out - duh - and I start snapping away. Then I hear the screeching of excitement and a little man with his tooth in his palm...


It's out!! His first tooth lost! Another milestone :)

1 comment:

Jackie Wood said...

Yay for Cole! It is a huge milestone. I love the photos, in fact as I looked at them it brought back the memory of Rachel's first tooth loss! Yay, another memory returned. Thanks so much for sharing.